Hard Reset IRU M719GP
How to factory reset IRU M719GP? How to wipe all data in IRU M719GP? How to bypass screen lock in IRU M719GP? How to restore defaults in IRU M719GP?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset IRU M719GP. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your IRU M719GP will be as new and your MediaTek MT8312 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (IRU M719GP)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.