Hard Reset IRU M721G
How to factory reset IRU M721G? How to wipe all data in IRU M721G? How to bypass screen lock in IRU M721G? How to restore defaults in IRU M721G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset IRU M721G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your IRU M721G will be as new and your MediaTek MT8312 core will run faster.
- If the device is off hold down the Power button for a short moment
- Then go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (IRU M721G)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.