Hard Reset IRU MC706W
How to factory reset IRU MC706W? How to wipe all data in IRU MC706W? How to bypass screen lock in IRU MC706W? How to restore defaults in IRU MC706W?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset IRU MC706W. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your IRU MC706W will be as new and your Boxchip A13 core will run faster.
- If the device is off hold down the Power button for a few seconds.
- Go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! You have just performed a hard reset!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work