Hard Reset IRU MTK6589
How to factory reset IRU MTK6589? How to wipe all data in IRU MTK6589? How to bypass screen lock in IRU MTK6589? How to restore defaults in IRU MTK6589?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset IRU MTK6589. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your IRU MTK6589 will be as new and your MediaTek MTK6589 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the beginning hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to switch on the tablet.
- After that, go to the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work