Hard Reset IRU R9703G
How to factory reset IRU R9703G? How to wipe all data in IRU R9703G? How to bypass screen lock in IRU R9703G? How to restore defaults in IRU R9703G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset IRU R9703G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your IRU R9703G will be as new and your RockChip RK3188 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the tablet.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!