Hard Reset IRULU eXpro X1 9"
How to factory reset IRULU eXpro X1 9"? How to wipe all data in IRULU eXpro X1 9"? How to bypass screen lock in IRULU eXpro X1 9"? How to restore defaults in IRULU eXpro X1 9"?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset IRULU eXpro X1 9". Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your IRULU eXpro X1 9" will be as new and your Allwinner A33 core will run faster.
- In the beginning, you will need to power your device off. To do this, hold the Power button while the screen is enabled and then choose the Power off option.
- Next, you will have to tap on the Power button and the Volume Up key and then hold them together for a while, until the logo appears there.
- At this point, you may see the image of the Android, so just press the Power button and the Volume Up key for a moment to skip it.
- Then you will be able to manage the Recovery Menu, using the Volume keys to navigate and the Power key to select. There you'll have to select the Wipe cache/Factory reset option.
- On the next screen, you'll have to scroll down to the Yes -- clear all the data option to perform the reset.
- When it's done, press the Reboot system now to reboot your tablet.
- Good job! You've learned how to Hard Reset your IRULU eXpro X1 9".