Hard Reset IRULU eXpro X1
How to factory reset IRULU eXpro X1? How to wipe all data in IRULU eXpro X1? How to bypass screen lock in IRULU eXpro X1? How to restore defaults in IRULU eXpro X1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset IRULU eXpro X1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your IRULU eXpro X1 will be as new and your Allwinner A33 core will run faster.
- To begin the process of Hard Reset on your tablet, you have to simply switch it off, holding the Power button and selecting the Power off option.
- After that, you will need to press the Power button and the Volume Up key for a little while until the logo appears on your screen. Then you will have to release the buttons.
- In a while, you'll be able to see the logo on the screen, which is easily skipped by pressing the Volume Up key and the Power key at once.
- At this point, the Recovery Mode appears, so you'll have to use the Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to select the Wipe data/Factory reset option.
- In the following step, you will need to go to the Yes -- clear all user data option to begin the Hard Reset process.
- In a short while, it will be done and you will only have to press the Power button to select the Reboot system now and restart the tablet.
- Good job! You have performed the Hard Reset on your IRULU eXpro X1.