Hard Reset IRULU eXpro X4 Plus
How to factory reset IRULU eXpro X4 Plus? How to wipe all data in IRULU eXpro X4 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in IRULU eXpro X4 Plus? How to restore defaults in IRULU eXpro X4 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset IRULU eXpro X4 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your IRULU eXpro X4 Plus will be as new and your RockChip RK3128 core will run faster.
- The first action that must be performed if you wish to Hard Reset your device, hold the Power key and select the Power off option.
- After this, you will have to press and hold the Power key and the Volume Up key together for a short while to the moment the logo appears on the screen.
- At this point, you will have to click on the Power key and the Volume Up key at once to skip the robot image on your screen.
- Afterward, go to the Wipe data/Factory reset option on this menu.
- To continue, press the Yes -- clear all user data option on your screen.
- If you wish to exit from there, then press the Reboot system now option.
- Well done! You have performed the Hard Reset on your IRULU eXpro X4 Plus.