Hard Reset IRULU eXpro X4
How to factory reset IRULU eXpro X4? How to wipe all data in IRULU eXpro X4? How to bypass screen lock in IRULU eXpro X4? How to restore defaults in IRULU eXpro X4?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset IRULU eXpro X4. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your IRULU eXpro X4 will be as new and your Allwinner A33 core will run faster.
- At the start, in order to begin the Factory Reset process, you will need to turn off your IRULU eXpro X4. To do this, hold the Power key, then select the Power off option.
- Next, you will have to begin to press the Power button and the Volume Up key together for a little while until the logo appears on the screen.
- At this point, you may see the robot image, which can be easily skipped by pressing the Power button and the Volume Up key together.
- Next, go to the Wipe data/Factory reset option by clicking on the Volume keys like on arrows and pressing the Power key to select.
- Afterward, you will need to choose the Yes -- clear all user data inside this window.
- At last, you will have to go to the Reboot system now option to perform the rebooting of your tablet.
- Good job! You have performed the Hard Reset on your IRULU eXpro X4.