Hard Reset IRULU GeoKing 3 Max
How to factory reset IRULU GeoKing 3 Max? How to wipe all data in IRULU GeoKing 3 Max? How to bypass screen lock in IRULU GeoKing 3 Max? How to restore defaults in IRULU GeoKing 3 Max?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset IRULU GeoKing 3 Max. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your IRULU GeoKing 3 Max will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750T core will run faster.
- The first action you wish to do is to hold down the Power button and then select the Power off option.
- Next, you will have to hold down the Power button and the Volume Up key for a little while until the logo appears.
- At this point, you may see the robot image, so press the Power button to skip the image.
- After this, you will have to go down to the Wipe data/Factory reset option.
- Then select the Yes -- clear all user data option to confirm your choice.
- Afterward, you will have to go to the Reboot system now option.
- Good job! You've successfully performed the Hard Reset on your IRULU GeoKing 3 Max.