Hard Reset IRULU V1
How to factory reset IRULU V1? How to wipe all data in IRULU V1? How to bypass screen lock in IRULU V1? How to restore defaults in IRULU V1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset IRULU V1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your IRULU V1 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582M core will run faster.
- In the beginning, press the Power button and wait for the Power menu to appear on the screen. There you have to choose the Power off option.
- After this, you will have to hold the Power button and the Volume Up key for a while to see the logo on the screen.
- Next, you may see the Android image, which can be skipped by pressing the Power button and the Volume Up key together for a moment.
- At this point, you will have to go down on the options list to select the Wipe data/Factory reset option. To navigate, use the Volume keys, to select, the Power button.
- To confirm your choice, press the Yes -- clear all user data option.
- To exit from there, press the Reboot system now option.
- Amazing! You have performed the Factory Reset on IRULU V1.