Hard Reset IRULU V1S
How to factory reset IRULU V1S? How to wipe all data in IRULU V1S? How to bypass screen lock in IRULU V1S? How to restore defaults in IRULU V1S?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset IRULU V1S. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your IRULU V1S will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582M core will run faster.
- The way of the Hard Reset that is performed through the Recovery Mode on your IRULU V1S begins by switching off your device.
- After this, you will have to press the Power button and the Volume Up key at once, and keep them until the logo appears on the screen.
- At this point, you will have to press the Power button and the Volume Up key to skip the robot on the screen.
- On the following screen, navigate with the Volume keys, and select, using the Power key. Choose the Wipe data/Factory reset option.
- Then select the Yes -- clear all user data option in there.
- At last, just choose the Reboot system now option to restart your tablet.
- Amazing! Now you know how to do the Hard Reset on your IRULU V1S.