Hard Reset IRULU V3
How to factory reset IRULU V3? How to wipe all data in IRULU V3? How to bypass screen lock in IRULU V3? How to restore defaults in IRULU V3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset IRULU V3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your IRULU V3 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 core will run faster.
- To begin the whole process of erasing the user data from your IRULU V3, the first you have to do is to turn off the device, holding the Power button and selecting the Power off option.
- Next, you will have to hold the Power button and the Volume Up key for a while and wait for the logo to appear on the screen.
- When the Android image appears, press the Power button to skip.
- Next, you will have to use the Volume keys to go down to the Wipe data/Factory reset option. To select, press the Power button
- Then you'll have to choose the Yes option to confirm your action.
- At this point, click on the Reboot system now option to perform the rebooting on your IRULU V3.
- Amazing! You've performed the Hard Reset on your IRULU V3.