Recovery Mode IRULU V3
How to enter recovery mode in IRULU V3? How to open recovery mode in IRULU V3? How to boot recovery mode on IRULU V3? How to use recovery mode in IRULU V3? How to exit recovery mode in IRULU V3?
The hidden mode of Android 5.1 Lollipop called recovery should allow you to perform hard reset, wipe cache partition or Android 5.1 Lollipop update. So follow the steps of recovery mode tutorial:
- To enable the Recovery Mode on your device, the first thing that you have to do for that, turn off the phone by holding the Power button and selecting the Power off option.
- Then you will have to press the Power button and the Volume Up key for a while and wait until the logo appears on your screen, then release these keys.
- Next, you will be able to see the Android, which can be easily skipped, if you press the Power button there.
- Inside this section, you'll be able to use the Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to choose options.
- This way, you'll have to choose the Reboot system now option to exit.
- Good job! You've learned to use the Recovery Mode on your IRULU V3.