Wipe Cache IRULU V3
Check out how to easily wipe cache partition in IRULU V3. This operation won't affect your personal files it will only remove temporary cache files. As a result you can refresh Android 5.1 Lollipop system and optimize Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916.
- At the start, you have to turn off the device. To perform this, you will have to hold down the Power key and then select the Power off option on your screen.
- After this, you will need to press and hold the Power button and the Volume Up button at once, and then wait until the logo appears.
- Then you will be able to see the robot image, which can be easily skipped by pressing the Power button for a single second.
- On the following menu, you will be able to manage the options, using the Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to select. Select the Wipe cache partition option.
- Wait for the end of the operation, and then press the Reboot system now option to restart.
- Good job! You have successfully wiped all the cache from your IRULU V3.