Hard Reset IRULU V4
How to factory reset IRULU V4? How to wipe all data in IRULU V4? How to bypass screen lock in IRULU V4? How to restore defaults in IRULU V4?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset IRULU V4. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your IRULU V4 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 core will run faster.
- In order to begin the operation, start by holding the Power button to select the Power off option on your screen.
- The next thing you need to do is to begin to hold the Power key and the Volume Up key together to the moment when you'll be able to see the logo.
- After the logo, the Android image will appear on the screen. To skip it, press the Power button for a moment.
- Then, you will have to go to the Wipe data/Factory reset option using the Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to choose options.
- Next, you will have to select the Yes -- clear all user data option.
- At last, go to the Reboot system now option to restart your phone.
- Well done! The Hard Reset has been successfully performed on your IRULU V4.