Hard Reset ISA W26+
How to factory reset ISA W26+? How to wipe all data in ISA W26+? How to bypass screen lock in ISA W26+? How to restore defaults in ISA W26+?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset ISA W26+. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android settings. As a result your ISA W26+ will be as new and your MTK2502D cores will run faster.
How to hard reset ISA W26+
Warning! Before you attempt to Hard Reset your device make sure that the battery level on your ISA W26+ is at least 50%. If not charge your device before you continue.
- At the start, turn the device on by pressing and holding the Side button.
- Once the device turns on, tap on the screen to open the menu.
- Now scroll through the menu and tap on the Settings icon.
- Next, scroll down and tap on the Reset option.
- Finally, tap the Reset to confirm and reset your watch.
- Good job! The hard reset is complete! Remember that performing this operation will remove all your data and settings from the device.
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.