Hard Reset ITEL A11
How to factory reset ITEL A11? How to wipe all data in ITEL A11? How to bypass screen lock in ITEL A11? How to restore defaults in ITEL A11?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ITEL A11. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ITEL A11 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning turn off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Now start pressing Volume Down and Power buttons together for a short while.
- If you see the ITEL logo let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Down when the Android Robot image pops up.
- Then start holding the Power button and after 2 seconds press once Volume Up button.
- In the next step select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- After that choose "yes" by using the same keys as before.
- When Recovery Mode appears again select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
Itel A11 Pin lock And Hard Reset 100% Easy - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work