Hard Reset ITEL A16 Plus
How to factory reset ITEL A16 Plus? How to wipe all data in ITEL A16 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in ITEL A16 Plus? How to restore defaults in ITEL A16 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ITEL A16 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Go Edition settings. As a result your ITEL A16 Plus will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731E core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by turning off your ITEL A16 Plus phone by pressing and holding the Power button.
- Now to your phone and PC, laptop or charger connect a Micro USB Cable
- Once connected, press and hold at the same time both the Volume Up and Power buttons.
- Stop holding the buttons once the Android logo appears.
- To access the Recovery Menu, press and hold the Power key and press the Volume Up button once.
- Using the Volume Up and Down buttons and the Power button to confirm, select Factory Reset in the Recovery Mode.
- Your phone will restart and delete all data, bringing it to the factory default settings.
- Good job!
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.