Hard Reset ITEL A16
How to factory reset ITEL A16? How to wipe all data in ITEL A16? How to bypass screen lock in ITEL A16? How to restore defaults in ITEL A16?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ITEL A16. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Go Edition settings. As a result your ITEL A16 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731E core will run faster.
- Start by turning off your ITEL A16 phone by pressing and holding the Power button.
- Now connect a Micro USB Cable to your phone and PC, laptop or charger.
- Now, once connected, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons both at the same time.
- Once the Android logo appears, stop holding the buttons.
- Now, to access the Recovery Menu, press and hold the Power key and press the Volume Up button once.
- Once in Recovery Mode, using the Volume Up and Down buttons and the Power button to confirm, select Factory Reset.
- Your phone will restart and delete all data, bringing it to the factory default settings.
- Good job!
Hard Reset (ITEL A16)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.