How to factory reset ITEL A44 Power? How to wipe all data in ITEL A44 Power? How to bypass screen lock in ITEL A44 Power? How to restore defaults in ITEL A44 Power?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ITEL A44 Power. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Go Edition settings. As a result your ITEL A44 Power will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9832E core will run faster.
- At first switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pushing Volume Down and Power keys for a few moments.
- When the ITEL logo pops up let go of all buttons.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu and press the Power key once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few moments.
Itel A44 Power Hard Reset,pattern unlock - video