Hard Reset ITEL A44 Pro
How to factory reset ITEL A44 Pro? How to wipe all data in ITEL A44 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in ITEL A44 Pro? How to restore defaults in ITEL A44 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ITEL A44 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ITEL A44 Pro will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn off the smartphone.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- Let go of all buttons when Boot Mode shows up.
- Now choose "Recovery". Use Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to accept it.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset" from the menu and press the Power button once.
- In this menu choose "yes" and click the Power key once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be completed for a couple of seconds.
Itel A44 hardrest frp remove - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work