Soft Reset ITEL A51
If your ITEL A51 is stuck or frozen, You can perform a soft reset operation. Check out how to force restart Android 6.0 Marshmallow. As a result your ITEL A51 should reboot and start running again. Click here to find out more about soft reset operation.
- Begin by pushing Power Button for a few seconds.
- When the small menu with a few options pops up, tap on Power Off.
- To start the Soft Reset you have to confirm it by choosing OK.
- Wait until your mobile will be completely turned off.
- Now, you can switch on the Itel A51 device by pressing Power Button for a few moments.
Soft Reset (ITEL A51)