Hard Reset ITEL A62
How to factory reset ITEL A62? How to wipe all data in ITEL A62? How to bypass screen lock in ITEL A62? How to restore defaults in ITEL A62?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ITEL A62. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your ITEL A62 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6739 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that push Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Let go of all buttons when you see Boot Mode.
- Now use Volume Up to choose "Recovery" and confirm with Volume Down.
- In this mode use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power key once.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu and accept it by using the Power button.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
itel A62,A44Pro Hard Reset pattern and password and,frp Unlock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work