Hard Reset ITEL IT5010
How to factory reset ITEL IT5010? How to wipe all data in ITEL IT5010? How to bypass screen lock in ITEL IT5010? How to restore defaults in ITEL IT5010?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ITEL IT5010. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your ITEL IT5010 will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- The first way to perform Hard reset on your ITEL IT5010 starts with unlocking your device by pressing a combination of the Left and Star keys on your keyboard.
- Next, you have to go to the Main menu using Left key and then go to the Settings app using Navigation keys.
- After this you have to choose the Restore factory settings option on the list in the bottom.
- Now enter the standard 1234 PIN and press Left key to confirm your choice.
- Super! Your ITEL IT5010 will be fully resetted to its default settings in a while.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work