Hard Reset ITEL IT5020
How to factory reset ITEL IT5020? How to wipe all data in ITEL IT5020? How to bypass screen lock in ITEL IT5020? How to restore defaults in ITEL IT5020?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ITEL IT5020. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your ITEL IT5020 will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- If you have access to all your phone's option but just want to reset your device to defaults, first thing you have to do is unlock your phone pressing a combination of the Left and Star key.
- Next, go to the Main menu using Left key and then go to the Settings using navigation keys.
- After that you have to choose the Restore factory settings option in the bottom.
- In the following menu you need to enter the pass. The standard one is 1234. After you do that, press Left key to start Hard reset.
- Super! Now you know how to perform Hard reset on your ITEL IT5020 in a regular way.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work