Hard Reset ITEL P12
How to factory reset ITEL P12? How to wipe all data in ITEL P12? How to bypass screen lock in ITEL P12? How to restore defaults in ITEL P12?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ITEL P12. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ITEL P12 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by holding the Power key for a short while to turn off the phone.
- After that start pressing Volume Down and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When ITEL logo pops up let go of the Power button.
- Release Volume Down if you see Android Robot.
- Then click Volume Up + Power button.
- From Recovery Mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Now choose "yes" by using Volume buttons and press the Power key.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
How to Hardreset Itel P12 - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.