How to factory reset ITEL P32? How to wipe all data in ITEL P32? How to bypass screen lock in ITEL P32? How to restore defaults in ITEL P32?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ITEL P32. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your ITEL P32 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- At first switch off ITEL P32 by holding the Power button for a short while.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- When Boot Mode pops up let go of all buttons.
- Now choose Recovery. Use Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to confirm that.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Then choose "yes" and confirm with the Power key.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Wait until the Welcome Panel pops up on the screen and follow the instruction on the screen.
- Success! You are performed hard reset operation. All your personal data was deleted from the device.
How to Hard Reset Itel P32 - video