How to factory reset ITEL P51? How to wipe all data in ITEL P51? How to bypass screen lock in ITEL P51? How to restore defaults in ITEL P51?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ITEL P51. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ITEL P51 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- Release all keys when you see Boot Mode.
- In this mode select Recovery by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- After that choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Now select "yes" from the menu and press the Power button once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Perfect! You are performed hard reset operation.
Hard reset Itel P51 - video
Hard Reset Itel P51 | Remove Pattern Pin and Password Lock - video