Hard Reset ITEL Power Pro P41
How to factory reset ITEL Power Pro P41? How to wipe all data in ITEL Power Pro P41? How to bypass screen lock in ITEL Power Pro P41? How to restore defaults in ITEL Power Pro P41?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ITEL Power Pro P41. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ITEL Power Pro P41 will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step press and push Volume Down + Power button for a few seconds.
- When the ITEL logo pops up release the Power key.
- Release Volume Down if you see Recovery Mode on the screen.
- In this mode use Volume keys to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm it with the Power button.
- After that select "yes". Use Volume buttons to navigate and press the Power key once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" and confirm it with the Power button.
- Good job! You are performed hard reset operation.
Itel power pro P41 hard reset, pattern lock bypass - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.