Hard Reset ITEL Prime 4
How to factory reset ITEL Prime 4? How to wipe all data in ITEL Prime 4? How to bypass screen lock in ITEL Prime 4? How to restore defaults in ITEL Prime 4?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ITEL Prime 4. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ITEL Prime 4 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- At first turn off the tablet by holding the Power button for a short while.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When the ITEL pops up let go of all buttons.
- In this mode use Volume keys to select "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power button to accept it.
- Make sure that you didn't forget to backup your files and then choose "yes" and confirm with the Power key.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Hard reset Itel P51 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work