How to factory reset ITEL S12? How to wipe all data in ITEL S12? How to bypass screen lock in ITEL S12? How to restore defaults in ITEL S12?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ITEL S12. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ITEL S12 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a short while.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When Boot Mode pops up let go of all buttons.
- Now use Volume Up to choose Recovery. Use Volume Down to confirm that.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Then choose "yes". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be completed for a couple of seconds. Don't forget to set up new passcode.
Hard reset Itel P51 - video
Itel S12 Hard Reset - video