How to factory reset ITEL S32? How to wipe all data in ITEL S32? How to bypass screen lock in ITEL S32? How to restore defaults in ITEL S32?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ITEL S32. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ITEL S32 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- When the smartphone is completely off hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when you see information about Boot Mode.
- In this mode select Recovery by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- After that choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then select "yes" and press the Power button.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Success! The hard reset process will be finished for a short while. All your data like images, passcodes and musics will be deleted.
Hard reset Itel P51 - video
Itel A32F Hard Reset - video