How to factory reset ITEL S41? How to wipe all data in ITEL S41? How to bypass screen lock in ITEL S41? How to restore defaults in ITEL S41?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ITEL S41. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ITEL S41 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a short while to turn off the smartphone.
- After that press and push Volume Up + Power key for a short while.
- Release all buttons when Boot Mode pops up.
- Then select "Recovery" by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to confirm that.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- In this menu select "yes" and confirm it with the Power button.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
ITEL S41 HARD RESET/PATTERN UNLOCK - video