Hard Reset ITEL S42
How to factory reset ITEL S42? How to wipe all data in ITEL S42? How to bypass screen lock in ITEL S42? How to restore defaults in ITEL S42?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ITEL S42. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your ITEL S42 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by holding the Power key for a short while to switch off the device.
- In the second step press and push Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- If Boot Mode pops up let go of all keys.
- In this mode choose "Recovery" by using Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to accept it.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that select "yes" and accept it with the Power button.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Good job!
ITEL A44 & S42 & A11 HARD RESET & GOOGLE ID BYPASS SUCESSFULLY 2018 . - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.