Hard Reset IVOOMI i1s
How to factory reset IVOOMI i1s? How to wipe all data in IVOOMI i1s? How to bypass screen lock in IVOOMI i1s? How to restore defaults in IVOOMI i1s?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset IVOOMI i1s. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your IVOOMI i1s will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When the IVOOMI logo pops up release the Power button.
- Let go of Volume Up if Recovery Mode appears.
- Now use Volume keys to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button once.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu and click the Power key.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job! All your data will be finished for a few seconds.
Ivoomi i1s hard resat done - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.