Hard Reset IVOOMI i2
How to factory reset IVOOMI i2? How to wipe all data in IVOOMI i2? How to bypass screen lock in IVOOMI i2? How to restore defaults in IVOOMI i2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset IVOOMI i2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your IVOOMI i2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6739 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then you should push Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Let go of the Power key when you see the IVOOMI logo.
- Release Volume Up if Recovery Mode appears.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Now select "yes" and press the Power button once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
Ivoomi i1s hard resat done - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.