Hard Reset IVOOMI iPro
How to factory reset IVOOMI iPro? How to wipe all data in IVOOMI iPro? How to bypass screen lock in IVOOMI iPro? How to restore defaults in IVOOMI iPro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset IVOOMI iPro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Go Edition settings. As a result your IVOOMI iPro will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When the IVOOMI appears let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Up when Recovery Mode appears.
- Now use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power key.
- In the next step choose "yes" and click the Power button.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Good job! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few seconds.
Ivoomi i1s hard resat done - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.