Hard Reset IVOOMI Me 1
How to factory reset IVOOMI Me 1? How to wipe all data in IVOOMI Me 1? How to bypass screen lock in IVOOMI Me 1? How to restore defaults in IVOOMI Me 1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset IVOOMI Me 1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your IVOOMI Me 1 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9832 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then push Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button when the IVOOMI logo pops up.
- Let go of Volume Up if Recovery Mode shows up.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then select "yes" from the menu and press the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
Ivoomi i1s hard resat done - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.