Hard Reset IVOOMI Me3
How to factory reset IVOOMI Me3? How to wipe all data in IVOOMI Me3? How to bypass screen lock in IVOOMI Me3? How to restore defaults in IVOOMI Me3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset IVOOMI Me3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your IVOOMI Me3 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step switch off the device by using the Power button.
- Then push Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Let go of all keys when Boot Mode pops up.
- Use Volume Down to navigate to Recovery and press Volume Up once.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select "yes" and accept it with the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Good job!
ivoomi me 3s hard reset pattern unlock - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.