Hard Reset IVOOMI Me3S
How to factory reset IVOOMI Me3S? How to wipe all data in IVOOMI Me3S? How to bypass screen lock in IVOOMI Me3S? How to restore defaults in IVOOMI Me3S?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset IVOOMI Me3S. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your IVOOMI Me3S will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- Then push Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When Boot Mode pops up let go of all keys.
- Use Volume Down to choose Recovery and confirm with Volume Up.
- Now use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key once.
- After that choose "yes" from the menu and confirm by using the Power button.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few moments.
ivoomi me 3s hard reset pattern unlock - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.