Hard Reset IVOOMI Me4
How to factory reset IVOOMI Me4? How to wipe all data in IVOOMI Me4? How to bypass screen lock in IVOOMI Me4? How to restore defaults in IVOOMI Me4?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset IVOOMI Me4. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your IVOOMI Me4 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, turn off the phone by holding Power key.
- Then press Power Key and Volume Up buttons in same time for a few seconds.
- When Boot Mode pops up use Volume Up to navigate Recovery Mode and tap Volume Down to accept it.
- After few seconds you will see the Android exclamation mark appears, now while holding down the Power Button press and release the Volume Up.
- In next step, select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons and confirm that by pressing Power key.
- Confirm operation with Power Button.
- In finish when Recovery Mode shows, choose "reboot system now" and accept it with Power Key.
- Good job! Your Hard Reset is finally done.
ivoomi hard reset patten unlock - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.