Hard Reset JBL Link 20
How to factory reset JBL Link 20? How to wipe all data on JBL Link 20? How to restore default settings on JBL Link 20?
If you're experiencing problems with your JBL Link 20 or you just want to reset the paired devices list this tutorial will show you how to perform a Hard Reset on your JBL Link 20.
- At the very beginning, turn the device on by pressing and holding the Power button.
- Afterward, press and hold the Mute button for about 13-15 seconds.
- After the device turns off, turn it back on by pressing the Power button.
- Once the device turns on it should be in the pairing mode.
- Spectacular! The Hard Reset is complete.
Hard Reset (JBL Link 20)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.