Hard Reset JBL Pulse 4
How to factory reset JBL Pulse 4? How to wipe all data on JBL Pulse 4? How to restore default settings on JBL Pulse 4?
If you're experiencing problems with your JBL Pulse 4 or you just want to reset the paired devices list this tutorial will show you how to perform a Hard Reset on your JBL Pulse 4.
- In the first place, turn the device on by pressing and holding the Power button.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up button and the Bluetooth button together for 10-20 seconds.
- The unit will turn off, this indicates that the factory reset is complete.
- Turn it back on by pressing the Power button again.
- Excellent job! The Hard Reset is complete.
Hard Reset (JBL Pulse 4)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.