Hard Reset JBL Xtreme 2
How to factory reset JBL Xtreme 2? How to wipe all data on JBL Xtreme 2? How to restore default settings on JBL Xtreme 2?
If you're experiencing problems with your JBL Xtreme 2 or you just want to reset the paired devices list this tutorial will show you how to perform a Hard Reset on your JBL Xtreme 2.
- In order to begin, turn the device on by pressing and holding the Power button.
- After that press and hold the Bluetooth button and the Volume Up button together, keep holding them until the device turns off.
- Once the device turns off, turn it back on by pressing the Power button.
- Once the device turns on it should be in the pairing mode (Power button flashing blue).
- Good job! The Hard Reset is complete.
Hard Reset (JBL Xtreme 2)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.