Hard Reset JIAKE L8
How to factory reset JIAKE L8? How to wipe all data in JIAKE L8? How to bypass screen lock in JIAKE L8? How to restore defaults in JIAKE L8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset JIAKE L8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your JIAKE L8 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9832 core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the device by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- In the next step hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- Release all buttons when you see Boot Mode on the screen.
- In this menu scroll to "Recovery" by using Volume Up and press the Volume Down once.
- When Andorid Robot pops up press Volume Up + Power key again.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- After that select "yes" by using Volume keys and click the Power button once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" and confirm with the Power key.
- Well done!
Jiake M8 Hard Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work