Hard Reset JIAKE N7100
How to factory reset JIAKE N7100? How to wipe all data in JIAKE N7100? How to bypass screen lock in JIAKE N7100? How to restore defaults in JIAKE N7100?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset JIAKE N7100. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your JIAKE N7100 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In order to turn off the cell phone hold the Power key for a while.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as the logo appears on the screen.
- Then select "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- In the next step select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - GT N7100 hard reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.