Hard Reset JINGA A502
How to factory reset JINGA A502? How to wipe all data in JINGA A502? How to bypass screen lock in JINGA A502? How to restore defaults in JINGA A502?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset JINGA A502. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your JINGA A502 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step switch off the device by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- When JINGA logo appears let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Up key when Recovery Mode pops up.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- In this menu choose "yes" and confirm it with the Power button.
- At the end navigate to "reboot system now" and press the Power key once.
- Well done!
Jinga a502 Хард ресет hard reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.