Hard Reset JINGA Fresh 4G
How to factory reset JINGA Fresh 4G? How to wipe all data in JINGA Fresh 4G? How to bypass screen lock in JINGA Fresh 4G? How to restore defaults in JINGA Fresh 4G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset JINGA Fresh 4G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your JINGA Fresh 4G will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735P core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to turn off the device.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- When the JINGA logo appears let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Up when you see information about Recovery Mode.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Then choose "yes" and click the Power button once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset operation.
Jinga a502 Хард ресет hard reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.