Hard Reset JINGA Fresh
How to factory reset JINGA Fresh? How to wipe all data in JINGA Fresh? How to bypass screen lock in JINGA Fresh? How to restore defaults in JINGA Fresh?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset JINGA Fresh. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your JINGA Fresh will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button when you see the JINGA logo.
- Let go of Volume Up if Recovery Mode appears.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then select "yes" and press the Power key once.
- When Recovery Mode appears select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job!
Jinga a502 Хард ресет hard reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.